Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Spiritual Warfare



Spiritual warfare: What is it? Well, it isn't blasting Satan with a light saber, but it is real, or so I believe.
I could go on and on with this subject, but for today I will simply post my review for a great book, I Believed and Therefore I Spoke, by good friend Tim Black.

I Believed and Therefore I Spoke by Timothy T. Black, Jr.

Be glad this book isn't terribly long. . .Because you won't be able to put it down once you start reading it.

As the father and husband of a conservative Christian family, author Timothy Black tells about a walk he took one afternoon with his eighteen-year-old son, Anderson. The conversation began with Anderson asking his father if he believed dead people roamed the earth. When Timothy Black told him, 'No, I don't think so,' Anderson told him that he could see things, people, that other people couldn't see, and he believed they were dead people. In fact, sometimes these spirits talked to him, including one particular spirit who had been visiting him since he was a small child.

Thus begins an incredible roller-coaster ride for this family as they attempt to rescue their son from the occultic world he has become involved in, as well as from the demonic spirits that are controlling him. By the end of the story the author has had to radically change his beliefs in order to save his son. This book is for anyone skeptical that demons can possess or oppress people today, anyone with a teenager or loved one in any way involved with the occult, and anyone wondering what to do if they suspect demonic activity in their own home or family.

Be prepared to be challenged and informed.

No comments: