Thursday, May 31, 2007

Another Tagging

My friend, April Erwin, has tagged me to play a game. I just have to answer questions about what I've been reading lately. So here goes.

Next 5 Books in your To-Be-Read stack:

The Legend of the Firefish by George Bryan Polivka
The Wedding Caper by Janice Thompson
Coldwater Revival by Nancy Jo Jenkins
Time Lottery by Nancy Moser
Autumn Dreams by Gayle Roper

Eeek. Some of these books have been in my TBR stack for a while.

Last 4 Books you've read:

The Scarlet Trefoil by L. A. Kelly (I'm almost finished!)
The Bounty Hunter and the Bride by Vicki McDonough
The Marsh King's Daughter by Eliz. Chadwick (Not recommended. I skimmed it.)
The Sanctuary Sparrow by Ellis Peters

Last 3 books you've borrowed (from the library or a friend)

The Name of the Rose by Umberto Eco
The Sanctuary Sparrow
The Marsh King's Daughter

Last 2 non-fiction books you read:

Battlefield of the Mind by Joyce Meyer
I'm currently reading A Distant Mirror by Barbara Tuchman, about medieval history.


The 1 book you wish everyone would read (besides the Bible):


This is a really hard one. When I was a kid, I would have said Bambi, because I thought if everyone read it, people would stop killing the poor deer. (I was very tender-hearted.) But now I would say, a book by our friend, Timothy Black, I Believed and Therefore I Spoke. Parents, don't let your kids fool around with the occult! If they have, read this book!

So those are my answers, for what they're worth! (And if you want me to tag you, just let me know!)

3 comments:

April Erwin said...

Coldwater Revival was a great book. I was surprised how much I enjoyed it, because it didn't seem like my 'style', but I loved it.
Great list!

amyanne said...

Melanie. Can I get your address to send you a T-shirt (and size) from Tricia's travel story contest. YOU WON!

Paula said...

I loved Coldwater Revival, too. It took me a little while to get into it, but once I did I really liked it.

Vickie M. and I were in a writing class together just a few weeks ago. Neat lady . . .