Saturday, October 27, 2007

Boo Humbug by Rene Gutteridge



Boo Humbug is the latest in the Boo series, about the kooky residents of Skary, Indiana. This Christmas novella finds the Skary-ites up to their usual craziness when Lois decides to put on a production of the Dickens classic, A Christmas Carol. The entire town, it seems, gets involved in one way or another. And the ending is heart-warming in the best Christmas way--in spite of the Skary silliness!

Leave a comment through the 31st and I will draw one lucky winner to receive a free copy.

8 comments:

carla stewart said...

I've read all the Boo books. I don't think I knew this one was out yet. I would love to be in the drawing to receive the book.

Cecelia Dowdy said...

Wow, sounds good! I enjoy Rene's books! I especially loved Ghostwriter!

Robin Johns Grant said...

I think I'm already entered. But I love a good Christmas read, so I'm definitely in.

Stacey said...

Please put my name in the drawing. I love the "Boo" books!

Stormi said...

I love Christmas stories and would love to be in this drawing please.

Stormi

pennshawna said...

This book sound wonderful and I love this author. I would love to be put in the possibility to win it.
Dana
kitty.cat73@comcast.net

Chaos-Jamie said...

Did i not comment? What's up with that?

lollipops said...

I would love to win this book. I'm a big Rene' Gutteridge fan - especially her suspense!