Monday, November 26, 2007

Something New is Coming!

I'm going to break out of my mold and do something new for December. A group of twelve or so of us crazy historical writers decided to write a serial Christmas story. A couple of the writers are published. Louise Gouge, who wrote the acclaimed Ahab's Legacy series, including the award-winning novel, Hannah Rose, begins our little Christmas story, so if you're a fan, you definitely won't want to miss it. The whole story turned out well, I think, but I'll let you be the judge.

We'll start posting the story on our blogs beginning December 1st, so look for it. I believe the final installment will be posted December 22nd. I'm excited about it.

1 comment:

Robin Johns Grant said...

What a fun thing to do! (When did you find time, though--and make these great connections?)I'm very impressed. Looking forward to it.