Friday, February 01, 2008

Reluctant Burglar by Jill Elizabeth Nelson



Leave a comment if you want to win a brand new copy, or click here to buy Reluctant Smuggler. I am reading this book now, and it's action-packed and fast-paced. I hate I haven't finished it so I could post a review today, but here's a short summary to give you an idea.

Looting of archaeological sites is big business in a thriving art and antiquities black market. When a desperate foreign government hires Desiree Jacobs’s security company to stop the hemorrhage, she runs afoul of a deadly art-for-drugs operation. Tony Lucano risks his rising career in the FBI to dive into the international underworld after her. Before either of them can come up for air, they must navigate through a deepening murk of ruthless looters, hair-trigger DEA agents, crooked government agents, and innocent bystanders caught up in an illegal trade beyond their understanding. Even if a miracle delivers Desi and Tony from evil, will their love survive the test?

Complete with a reader’s guide, this third book in the To Catch a Thief series explores the power of hope in the darkest of circumstances.

I thoroughly enjoyed the first book in this series, and I can't wait to finish Reluctant Smuggler so I can read about Desiree and Tony's wedding, 'cause I know they're getting married. A great romance, as well as wonderful thriller/suspense stuff.

4 comments:

stampedwithgrace said...

I enjoyed the first book and would love to read this one too, please enter me, thanks!

Hannah said...

i'd love to win a copy of this book! hsmuda[at]gmail[dot]com
thanks!

Janna said...

Jill Elizabeth Nelson is a fantastic writer - please enter me...

Janna
ryanx6 at msn dot com

Pamela J said...

The power of hope... isn't that what drives most of us? Please enter me in this drawing for Reluctant Smuggler and thanks for rerunning Reluctant Burglar's review. I can't wait to get to sit down and read the whole series.
Pam
cepjwms at yahoo dot com