Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Taming Rafe by Susan May Warren


Yes, this is the place to win a copy of Taming Rafe by Susan May Warren. On February 21 I will draw a winner from all those who leave a comment. Also, go here to find out how you can win a steak dinner!

Also, go to Susan's website to find out more about her other new release, The Sovereign's Daughter. The original title of this book was Oksana, and it's really great. It's also one of the six books being given away in the scavenger hunt.

9 comments:

Donna Moore said...

I have read Reclaiming Nick and I love all of the novels I have read by Susan. Please enter me in this contest for Taming Rafe. I live in Texas and have a fondness for the cowboy.

Carole said...

I also love books with a cowboy theme. Thank you for the opportunity to win a copy of "Taming Rafe."

cjarvis[at]bellsouth[dot]net

Doreen said...

Would love to win a copy of Susan's book!

Rose McCauley said...

I love all susan's books and would love to win this one! thanks, melanie. rose

Patty said...

I would love to win this book. I haven't gotten a chance to read her books yet and have been dying to do so. Count me in.

pleblanc_1 at charter dot net

Nora St. Laurent said...

I haven't ready anything in this series. It looks interesing. Plese enter me into the drawing for this book.
Thanks

Cherie J said...

Would love to enter the drawing for this book.

cherierjatyahoo.com

bigguysmama said...

Melanie, I'd love to have you put me in the contest to win the 2nd book! Loved the first one! I really enjoyed the 1st chapter and can't wait to read the rest!

Blessings,
Mimi

Susan said...

Hi Melanie!

Thanks so much for sharing my book with your readers!

Susan May Warren