Monday, September 22, 2008

ACFW Conference Report

Hey, all! I had a fabulous time at the ACFW Conference this past weekend! I got to see my mentor, Mary. Met the ladies from the Seekerville blog that I've been talking to all year--my unofficial mentors. That was great fun. Met my fabulous agent face to face and had a great meeting with her. Had a blast with my roommate, went to the Mall of America and the humongous Christian author booksigning there, and ate some awesome desserts that are totally not on my diet!

But what I really wanted to tell you is that I have a ton of books to tell you about. Lots of books to review, lots of new books to read, so stayed tuned.

1 comment:

Robin Johns Grant said...

Glad you had a good conference, Melanie--and that you're back! It seemed awfully quiet last week with my blogger buddies at conference!