Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Winner! and going to Conference! Yay!

The winner of A Passion Redeemed is Krista Phillips! Congrats, Krista! Everybody else, you should get a copy of this book. It's fabulous.

I will post one more time this week, then I'm going to the ACFW Conference! Yay! If you're a Christian fiction writer, start saving up now for next year. This is a great conference. It's so much fun to get together with other Christian writers. If you haven't been you need to go! Anyway, I'll be gone Thursday through Sunday, then I'll post about my experience.

Say a prayer for me, for safe travel and for me and my luggage to get there on time and at the same time!

2 comments:

Robin Johns Grant said...

Have a great time at the conference, Melanie! Wouldn't you know--I've been three years in a row but I'm not going this time. Maybe we'll actually get to meet at a conference one of these days!

April Gardner said...

so excited for you!! can't wait to hear all your news....