Saturday, November 29, 2008

My first interview

I'm actually being interviewed on a blog Monday, December 1st. Check it out at Keli Gwyn's blog, Romance Writers on the Journey.

Keli is my new critique partner, and she's just about the sweetest person you can imagine. So when she asked if she could interview me on her blog (which gets a lot of hits, by the way) I was pretty thrilled. But then I felt a little silly, since I'm not published yet. But anyway, if you want to learn more about me, and get my writing advice (for what it's worth) it's going to be all right there in cyberspace for anyone and everyone to see.

1 comment:

Keli Gwyn said...

Melanie,

I'm looking forward to having you as my guest tomorrow and am excited that your visitors get to learn more about you and your wonderful writing.