Here's the latest report from Jill Eileen Smith.
Christmas shopping possibilities or just a great escape from the stresses of life - we've got eight new releases this month to help you do just that. Check them out.
Also, don't forget to check out my new Spotlight on debut author Michelle Sutton.
1. Dark Pursuit by Brandilyn Collins from Zondervan. An elderly, muddle-minded suspense author must create the plot of his life to save his granddaughter from the killer who has trapped her.
2. Home Another Way by Christa Parrish from Bethany House. The only way for Sarah Graham to find her future is to make peace with her past.
3. Misfortune Cookies, An Until The Fat Ladies Sing Mystery Book One by Linda P. Kozar from Heartsong Presents Mysteries. Bodaciously big beautiful friends Lovita and Sue Jan crack open a fortune cookie to a sinister message, spies, Szechwan and sizzlingly handsome strangers.
4. Of Mice...and Murder, The Maxie Mouse Mysteries Book One by Mary Connealy from Heartsong Presents Mysteries. Carrie hates mice and loves the big city. So why is she living in a huge mouse infested house in her dinky hometown-with a dead guy in her pantry?
5. My Son's Wife by Shelia E. Lipsey from Kensington/Urban Christian. Look at others like God looks at you, with the heart. First Lady Audrey has a hard time doing this, especially in her own family.
6. Redeeming Gabriel by Elizabeth White from Steepe Hill/Love Inspired Historical. Divided by war, united by love: Union spy Gabriel Laniere is in Mobile, Alabama, on a mission, but he discovers the lovely Camilla Beaumont has a secret of her own.
7. The Bossy Bridegroom, South Dakota Weddings series Book Three by Mary Connealy from Heartsong Presents. He was raised a tyrant. She was born to be a doormat. The perfect marriage, until as new Christians, they try fixing the mess they’ve made of their lives.
8. The Clueless Cowboy, South Dakota Weddings series Book Two by Mary Connealy from Heartsong Presents. A lady rancher finds a burned out city boy next door. She needs to keep him alive, and protect her heart, until he gets rested and abandons her.
Happy reading ~