Sunday, January 25, 2009

Christian Writers' Market Guide, 2009


If you are a writer of Christian fiction, non-fiction, short stories, articles, novels, whatever, you pretty are going to need this book at some time this year. It's Sally Stuart's Christian Writers' Market Guide. Sally Stuart puts this book out every year, all updated and current. If you're looking for an agent or just trying to sell your work, this book will give you the information you need to submit your work to the appropriate markets.

I have a wonderful agent now, but it's still nice to have this resource when I'm thinking about possible publishers, or a place to send an article I have in my head. And if I'm not mistaken, this book is the only Christian Market Guide out there. It has all the information you need in one handy place, so I highly recommend it, if you're at a point in your writing career where you're ready to submit your work.

Oh, and sorry I've been so remiss in blogging lately. I've read two great historical novels lately, I just haven't taken the time to tell you all about them. Sorry! I will try to do better. But I've been working so diligently on my new novel, and having so much fun with it . . . so that's my excuse.

1 comment:

Robin Johns Grant said...

I'm really glad to hear you're having fun with your new novel. Hope it goes well!