Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I Do Again by Cheryl and Jeff Scruggs

With their professional success and adorable twin daughters, Jeff and Cheryl Scruggs looked like the perfect couple. But their polished facade concealed a widening chasm between two people unable to connect on an intimate, soul-deep level.


After years of frustration, Cheryl’s desire for emotional fulfillment led to an affair and, finally, divorce. Yet, incredibly, seven years later, Jeff and Cheryl once again stood at the altar, promising to “love, honor, and cherish” one another. A new and vibrant love had risen out of the ashes of this family’s pain.

I Do Again details the fascinating real-life story of a couple whose relationship seemed shattered beyond all hope until a spiritual awakening led them to reconsider their definitions of “happily ever after.” A riveting account of the power of prayer and redemption, this remarkable book offers renewed hope for even the most troubled marriages—and reveals why the rewards of restoration are well worth the wait.

Click here to order this book from Amazon.com
Leave a comment to put yourself in the drawing to win a copy.

8 comments:

Janna said...

This book would be really interesting - sounds like something our church counselor would love (after I read it!)

ryanx6 at msn dot com

Debra Ullrick said...

Wow. This book sounds amazing. Please add my name to the drawing.

Thank you.

christianromancewriter [at] gmail dot com

Debra Ullrick
The Bride Wore Coveralls
Déjà vu Bride
Dixie Hearts
www.DebraUllrick.com

sherrinda said...

I would imagine that this book could bring alot of healing and encouragment to those whose marriages are in trouble. As a pastor's wife, it could be just the thing to recommend to others! I would love a chance to win a copy.

Sherrinda
sherrinda(at)gmail(dot)com

Jessica said...

It sounds like a great book! :-)

jessica_nelson7590 at yahoo dot com

Robin Johns Grant said...

Sounds like a very valuable book. Couples these days do tend to throw in the towel too soon, IMHO. I know from experience how rewarding it can be to hang in there.

Becky C. said...

This sounds like an amazing story!

Please enter me in the contest.

Thank you,

Becky C.

rec(at)hiwaay(dot)net

Shirley Kiger Connolly said...

Please include me in your drawing. I not only write devotionals, I also love to read them.
I would love to include this in my pile.
Thanks
Shirley Connolly

Rose McCauley said...

This sounds like another great book! I would love to win any of them.