Monday, February 16, 2009

The My Book Therapy Love to Write Blog Tour!

Hey you writers out there! If you haven't heard about Susan May Warren's My Book Therapy interactive forum/ning-thingy (Sorry, I don't know the exact technical term! But it's really great) then you should scurry over there right now!

To promote Susan's My Book Therapy blog, the My Book Therapy forum/ning-thingy (sorry, that's what I'm going to call it) and her Book Therapy Session service to writers, she's having a blog tour. To see some of the other blogs and what they're featuring about My Book Therapy, go here: http://www.litfusegroup.com/latest/current-blog-tours/71-the-love-to-write-blog-tour-for-my-book-therapy

Susan and Rachel Hauck have also written a book on writing called From the Inside ... Out: Discover, Create and Publish the Novel Inside You!
And to celebrate this, she's holding some contests that you can get in on! To win a copy of this book, go here

The other contest is to win a 10% discount off a Book Therapy Session for your very own Work In Progress. For details on how to win this, go here. You will have to leave a brief synopsis of your story.

Good luck!

2 comments:

Susan J. Reinhardt said...

Hi Melanie -

I'm on My Book Therapy, but didn't know about this blog tour. Thanks for the info.

BTW, I've bookmarked your blog. :)

Blessings,
Susan

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.