Thursday, April 16, 2009

And the winner of Before the Season Ends is ...

Cheryl! Congratulations, Cheryl. You're going to love this fun romance. I think the sequel is just as fun, although I'm not finished with it yet! Happy reading!

And if you didn't win a copy, you really should get one. I am amazed at how well this author writes the Regency period. The language seems so authentic, not to mention all the wonderful period details. And yet you never feel as though she's trying to regurgitate all the research she's done, the way some books read. Very well done and highly recommended!

1 comment:

Linore said...

Thank you, Melanie (excuse me while I blush). Actually, it takes a lot to make me blush at this point in my life! You are a doll. I can't wait to hear how you like Grosvenor Square after you've finished it!
Thanks so much for featuring my books on your blog, and for doing a giveaway! : )
Many blessings,

Linore