Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The House in Grosvenor Square

Keep commenting to win Before the Season Ends by Linore Rose Burkard.
I just thought I'd let you know that I got The House in Grosvenor Square yesterday, which is the sequel to Before the Season Ends, and it's great! I'm having to read it slowly because of demands on my time, but it's wonderful so far. You really need to read Before the Season Ends to appreciate it, so I want to encourage you to get this book if you don't happen to win it. It is sooooo good and really fun. If you can't afford to buy it, ask your library if they will get it. They will usually buy whatever their patrons request.
Just a thought!
I will do the drawing for Before the Season Ends in a day or two, so don't forget to comment!

2 comments:

Linore Rose Burkard said...

Thank you, Melanie! I'll be waiting to see how you continue to enjoy the book. : )
For those wanting a peek, there is an excerpt available on my website (for both books).
Just go to this page and scroll to the excerpt you want:
http://www.LinoreBurkard.com/books.html

Robin Johns Grant said...

Can't wait to hear you review it.