Friday, August 28, 2009

Rose House by Tina Ann Forkner

I'm giving away a copy of Rose House by Tina Ann Forkner. Leave a comment if you're interested in winning!

Here are what other authors are saying about the book:
“In Rose House, Tina Ann Forkner brings us back to the beauty of California wine country and draws us into a story fit for the misty gothic moors. Just as the Rose House itself sits within a mass of beautiful, entwined roses and vines, so is the story nestled in a masterful weaving of secrets, betrayals, hope, and healing.”
–Allison Pittman, author of Stealing Home and Saturdays with Stella

“Tina Ann Forkner pens a compelling tale of betrayal and grief, of hope and forgiveness in Rose House. The unique setting and her lyrical descriptions enticed me into the scene, where I was captivated by the appealing characters and the story’s underlying mystery. I couldn’t put it down.”
–Ane Mulligan, Editor and Co-Owner of Novel Journey

“With Rose House, Tina Ann Forkner paints a breathtaking canvas of lush prose brushstrokes. Don’t get lulled into a sense of calm; the storyline casts suspenseful shadows on this masterpiece of women’s fiction. Delightful!”
–Patti Lacy, author of An Irishwoman’s Tale and What the Bayou Saw

“Captivating, mysterious, and romantically enticing, Forkner’s Rose House keeps the pages turning.”
–Alice J. Wisler, author of Rain Song and How Sweet It Is

Leave a comment to win it!

10 comments:

Renee said...

I've heard a lot about this book but haven't had a chance to pick it up yet, please enter me! I'd love to read it!

steelergirl83(at)gmail(dot)com

sugarandgrits said...

This sounds like a great book ~ Tina is a new author for me. I love the cover!

Thank you for a chance to win,

sugarandgrits[at]hotmail[dot]com

JenniferB said...

this sounds like such a great book.
I definitely want to read it.

ejxd95@gmail.com

Edwina said...

This book sounds great and I would love to read it! Please enter me in the drawing!

edwina.cowgill@yahoo.com

Pepper Basham said...

I've read this book and it was very sweet - moving.
Hey Melanie,
I have a quick question for you and UNFORTUNATELY can't find your email. Would you mind dropping me a line?
Thnx
Pepper

M. L. Kiner said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pamela J said...

Rose House sounds like it will 'get to me' in a big way. I'd love to read it. Thanks for the contest/drawing.
Pam Williams
cepjwms at wb4me dot com

Wyn said...

After reading some of the comments on the yahoo group which I just joined, I am anxious to read the book. Hope I have entered in time.

wyndyc @ gmail.com

Tina said...

Thanks for hosting the giveaway Melanie! I hope everyone enjoys
Rose House and that it inspires some hope!

Deborah M said...

I've heard so much about this book. Please enter me in the contest.
Deborah
debbiejeanm[at]gmail[dot]com