Saturday, March 06, 2010

I've Been Outed!!! And New Website


I've been outed!!! My historical romance, young adult book, The Healer's Apprentice, is available for pre-order right now on Amazon.com and Christianbook.com!!!

If you want to pre-order it, it's actually cheaper at Christianbook, I don't know why. And apparently it's coming out in September instead of October, which I'm really happy about!

AND I have a new website, www.melaniedickerson.com, that is really awesome, if I do say so myself. I have website guru Tracy Ruckman to thank for it. THANKS, TRACY!!! Tracy is also a professional editor and her prices are reasonable if you're in the market for a critique.

Thanks for basking in the joy with me! LOL

12 comments:

LunaMoth said...

woohoo! earlier release date!

Renee (SteelerGirl83) said...

YAY! I can't wait to read it! :-)

XOXO~ Renee

Pam Hillman said...

Mel!!!

That cover is AWESOME!!! Luv it!

And I love the description of your book. Can't wait to read it.

Congrats girl!

bigguysmama said...

Just paged through your new site! I love it. I love the different pictures on each page & I definitely love your Faith statement!

I'm so excited to hear about your book releasing early. That's fantastic. Congratulations.

~Mimi @ Woven by Words

Lori (sugarandgrits) said...

CONGRATULATIONS Melanie! It's beautiful!

Even though I don't usually read YA, I may have to give yours a try. :)

WOO-HOO! *doing the happy dance with you*

{{hugs}}

April W Gardner said...

Yea!! Party at the Dickerson house! Rejoicing with you, Friend.
Oh and thanks for including my blog! You're a dear.

Rebecca Herman said...

your book sounds amazing! can't wait to read it. I LOVE YA medieval romance.

Myra Johnson said...

What a thrill, Melanie! So, so happy for you!

Patty said...

Congratulations Melanie. That is so awesome. I absolutely love the cover. It is definitely enticing. I look forward to reading it. If you need an influencer, I'm game.

Melanie Dickerson said...

Patty, I'd love to have you as an influencer! Email me. melaniedickerson at knology dot net

Rosslyn Elliott said...

Congrats, Melanie! That's a gorgeous cover. I love the expression on her face.

April said...

Congrats on the early release! I ocassionaly read YA, this one looks great, so I will have to give it a try.
tarenn98[at]yahoo[dot]com