Wednesday, June 09, 2010

I WON!

YAY! The Healer's Apprentice won the poll and is now the October pick for the ACFW Book Club! I'm so excited! The book club has over a thousand members, although not all of them participate. But I'm tickled that I won and I will get to discuss my book in October and do a live chat the first Monday night of November. I used to be the coordinator of the book club, so this was a big deal to me. :-)

So if you voted for me, I just want to say THANK YOU!!! And I LOVE YOU!!!
LOL!

Can't wait to talk about Rose and Wilhelm and Rupert and all my "very real (to me)" characters. :-)

8 comments:

Christy--Southern Sassy Girl said...

Good for you, Melanie! I actually missed out on the voting for that month, but I'm excited that your book was chosen. :o)

Keli Gwyn said...

Congratulations!

Sherrinda said...

Woohoo!!!! That's fantastic!

Paige said...

Congratulations! I'll be looking forward to reading your novel!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Melanie. As you sow, so shall you reap. You sowed into the book club, and now it's your turn to reap. That is wonderfully encouraging!

Pepper Basham said...

WOWZERS, Mel
Congrats!
Need any influencers? (wink, hint, wink)

Elizabeth Johnsen said...

Melanie! I just read Pepper's interview with you and have checked out your site! Your book is definitely going on my wishlist!! Looking forward to reading it! It sounds like a wonderful read! :o)

Melanie Dickerson said...

Wow, thank you, Elizabeth! And thanks to everyone for your comments! I feel like I could hug the world! LOL