Thursday, June 03, 2010

My Book is in the ACFW Book Club Poll!

Wow, this is so exciting! After being a volunteer with the ACFW Book Club for years, first as assistant and then as coordinator, it's so exciting to see my very own book in the book club poll!

If you feel so inclined, and if you're a member of the ACFW Book Club, please click here to vote:

If you're not already a member, you can go to the Yahoo Groups website and search for ACFW Book Club and join up.
Of course, you don't have to vote for my book! There are several other great choices. :-) But I appreciate it if you do. ;-)
Oh, and the title is written incorrectly as The Healer & Apprentice. But just ignore that.

If my book is chosen, the discussion will take place in the month of October and there will be a live chat on the first Monday night of November. Fun times!

2 comments:

Robin Johns Grant said...

Wow, Melanie, you're running away with it so far! And with Brandilyn Collins and Robert Liparulo in the voting!

Joy Avery Melville said...

Melanie;
I see you aren't following my blog sites, girl...where have you been?
Seriously;
I want to congratulate you on a very huge success and achievement.
I'll be interested in the upcoming
discussion in October.
Please, make sure you plug this in our interview coming June 21st.
My very best wishes and you'll get my vote...
One other thing:
I absolutely adore your picture window...the outlaying vista is magnificent!
Joyfully emailing you tomorrow - be ready! :D - Joy