Monday, August 23, 2010

Flash Fiction Featuring Characters from The Healer's Apprentice!

At the request of blogger and YA fiction fan, vvb32, I wrote three very short scenes featuring secondary characters from The Healer's Apprentice. She is also giving away a copy of my book on her blog, so go to this link and follow the directions to get in the drawing.

If you want to go directly to the "flash fiction" scenes I wrote, here's the scene in the Great Hall of Hagenheim Castle. And I apologize for the typos! Ai-yi-yi! How did I miss them? And here's the scene in the Healer's Chambers, and the scene in the castle chapel.

This was so much fun, I hope you will check out these scenes. And if you want to wait until you read the book, don't forget to come back here afterward and read them!

Can you believe it's only 11 days until The Healer's Apprentice hits book stores!?! Yay!

1 comment:

Juanita W said...

What a great list of people. I usually buy books from those I read about here or on the blogs of you authors. Makes the books more meaningful. These books are a positive help, keep learning new lessons. The Lord us using these books in my life. Love these books. Juanita W
whisper97304@yahoo.com