Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Indianapolis Book Signing!!!

If you live anywhere near Indianapolis, I want you to know about a book signing event scheduled there during the ACFW Conference, which is next weekend, September 17th to 20th. I will be signing copies of The Healer's Apprentice on Sunday, Sept. 19th, from 1:00 to 1:30 ... well, I'll stay longer than that, unless they run me off! I would love to see you there and sign a book or three for you. ;-)

But I will not be the only author! Here is a link to the schedule, in case you have other favorite authors! Among others, the list of authors includes:

Mary Connealy
Kim Sawyer
Julie Lessman
Tracie Peterson
Lisa Wingate
Gayle Roper
Deborah Raney
Dan Walsh
Rachel Hauck
Denise Hunter
Colleen Coble
Linore Rose Burkard
Sharlene MacLaren
James Scott Bell
Terri Blackstock
Brandilyn Collins

And many, many others! This is just a small percentage! I'm still pinching myself and am blown away that I get to sign my own books at this year's conference! God is good!

3 comments:

Debra Collins said...

I am sooo excited for you! I wished I could be there this year, but sadly I can't.
I hope you sign so many copies, your fingers gets tired ***grin***

Melanie Dickerson said...

I guess it would be good if I told you WHERE in Indianapolis the book signing is taking place! It's at the Hyatt Regency Hotel, One South Capital Ave., Indianapolis, 46204.

Thank you, Debra!!! It's wonderful to finally be able to share The Healer's Apprentice with the world. :-)

Karen said...

wow, I love Terri Blackstock! have fun!